Saturday, May 03, 2008


Roller Derby


I got a bunch of DC friends together to go to the roller derby championships today. It was alot of fun. The girls were very competitive, but not nearly as rough as the AZ derby chicks.

I also went to the farmers market again this morning. Even though pears are everywhere in the supermarkets, there was almost no fruit to be found at the farmers market except for some strawberries. But there was alot of plants and flowers. Since I'm tired of buying basil and cilantro at the store and having it go bad, I decided to try planting my own. I'm not a gardener in the least, but we'll see how it turns out!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Virginia is a great place to develop a green thumb, everyone I know there is a serious gardener. I think the soil and climate lend themselves perfectly to it, good luck! Basil and cilantro will grow like weeds if you can get them established.

Roller Derby sounds fun, James and I have still never made it to the ones around here.

Hope all is well. :c)