Sunday, May 11, 2008


Moving Day

Kelly and her brother just left not to long ago to drive back to Arizona. I wish her the best. I really do. We're still friends. But the really difficult part of all of this is that Gunner went with them. I miss him already. I don't know what I'm going to do now that I don't have him waking me up in the morning with his big floppy mouth in my face, without his morning and afternoon walks, without him excitedly greeting me when I get home from work. He is such an important part of my life right now. I'm so proud of how well behaved he is and how loving he is to other people and dogs. He just wants to meet and play with everybody! I know he'll be fine in AZ where there's plenty of other people and dogs. I love him so much. Check out his blog and you'll know what I mean.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

:c/ I'm really sorry, Brad. That must be terribly difficult. Hopefully you can find another pup to take in, there are so many in need of homes.

NPH said...

You should consider fostering a dog from one of the many rescue/shelters in northern Virginia.