Friday, May 30, 2008


Draft Numero Uno

I am super pumped right now! I finished the first draft of my Apex paper this afternoon and I just sent it off to my Ph.D. advisor to review. This is the beginning of the end, and for me the hard part is over. I really hope Science goes for it, because it would be so awesome to get my Ph.D. work published in Science. I hope it's still cutting edge, since I did defend over 17 months ago! But I am making a bold claim about early life on Earth, so maybe they'll like it. I would really like to see this article published sometime this year.

I really want to celebrate. Maybe I'll go home a bit early and have a beer. Goodness knows I have a fridge full of them now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That'd be great if it got published!

Beth said...

Yeah Brad!