Tuesday, June 05, 2007


I'm blogging from my hotel in Mount Vernon, Virginia. According to internet reviews, this place is supposed to be a shithole, but I guess the owners have remodeled it over the past two years, and I think it's not that bad. My room is actually pretty nice, if small. I was surprised to walk into the place and see this huge courtyard in the middle, so I thought I'd post a picture. The hotel has free wireless, as you can probably guess.

Early tomorrow I'm meeting up with a realtor to see the rental home in Falls Church I like the most, then I'll head over to Fairfax and check out this other place. I'll be meeting up with another realtor in the afternoon. However, if the first home turns out as good as it looks on the internet, I may not have to. We'll see, and I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments: