Wednesday, September 11, 2002


The new season of television is starting up at the end of this month, and I'm a little excited. I'm looking forward to a new season of The Simpsons, Smallville, and Alias. I failed to get Kelly hooked on Smallville, but I hope that she'll get into Alias, because I think it is a really great show. She likes Sex in the City, Six Feet Under, and The Sopranos. They're all HBO shows, so I've never seen them before until she showed them to me. Sex in the City is OK, but it's definitely geared towards women, and sometimes I get bored of their antics. I don't know why Kelly won't let me watch Six Feet Under. She says I probably wouldn't like it. As for the Sopranos, I'm kindof excited for that, since I usually enjoy good mob dramas (like the Godfather trilogy). Kelly doesn't know this, but I'm preparing for this season. Last night I rented the first DVD of season three, so I can catch up on the plotlines and not be totally clueless for season four. Unfortunately, it is season three, so I don't know what happened the first two seasons. I've watched the first episode so far, and all I can tell is that Tony ordered the murder of one of his employee's twin brother, but I don't know why. And the cops are bugging his house, but I don't know why because I don't know what Tony's involved in yet. It seems like a pretty good show so far, but I need to see some more episodes to really make up my mind.

No comments: