Friday, October 12, 2007


from the ALS

I'm here at the Advanced Light Source at Berkeley now. Yes, I'm at another synchrotron facility. I hope to complete my "tour" by visiting the Canadian Light Source in Saskatoon sometime after the New Year. It's just an opportunity to use each of these facilities and decide which one(s) is(are) most appropriate for my samples and the travel costs of visiting them 3-4 times a year. Unfortunately, I'm running the night shift...8pm-8am, which in DC time is 11pm-11am. I just started and hour and a half scan of my sample, so I gotta go run and eat something. I hear there's a Thai restaurant that's open 'til 1:30am. Let's hope so.

1 comment:

Jerrywill said...

Hey Brad, sorry I didn't get back to you the other day. I've got to get your email address off of you one of these days