Wednesday, May 10, 2006


It's been a little while since my last, depressing post. Everything's fine now. Since it's the end of the semester, there aren't as many people around, so I was able to just jump on the nice TEM for a few hours yesterday afternoon. I had found a nice carbon coater in the geology department, so I used that to coat my samples, and it works the way it's supposed to! So I got the data I need with minimal hassle.

I also got a haircut yesterday. But I have to remind myself to go to the barbershop next time instead of the salon.

On the downside, it appears Tom made a deal with the devil for more lab space, but I lose my office. If you didn't already know, they are getting rid of all the grad student offices on the second floor (the "zoo") to give the new SESE director lab space. I'll probably have to move into the computer lab, but I don't think it will be that bad. I have to keep running over there anyway to get printouts and look at my old data.

1 comment:

NPH said...

Sweet haircut, Brad!