Thursday, July 07, 2005


Teaching Field Camp at the beginning of summer was a wise financial decision. Not only did it cut down on my food and entertainment costs for almost two weeks, but I get paid for it as well. My income for June was almost 3 time normal. This allowed me to afford the rent and deposit on Kelly and my new rental home (as well as pay for this months rent for our apartment) as well as paying off the rest of my auto loan early and buying a TiVo. The last two items will definitely save me money in the long run, since I don't have to worry about making car payments anymore or paying $10/month for Cox's crappy DVR. Kelly and I use that thing so much nowadays that we can't go back to "normal" television, just like how once you experience high-speed internet, you can't stand dial-up.

No comments: