Friday, July 29, 2005


Man, I keep forgetting to blog. I finally got our cable/internet/TiVo setup working peachy on Wednesday afternoon. Initial TiVo setup requires a phone line, so I had to bring it over to Kelly's parents house for a couple of hours to do that. After that, I hooked it up to the network and it works great. Today I signed up to expedite download of the new software version that will allow us to transfer files from the TiVo to our personal computers. This is almost like having TiVo in every room in the house!

I decided to hook my computer up to the TV because we download HBO shows off the internet (rather than paying an extra $10 a month just for Six Feet Under). Unfortunately, my computer is now only good for that because any sort of text looks pretty crappy on the TV, even though video looks fine. All the stuff we used to do on my computer we can now use Kelly's computer for.

No comments: