Tuesday, February 08, 2005


Man! I've already fallen off the blogwagon. Time to get back on. All I have is a couple of news notes:

  • Hope everybody had a decent Super Bowl Sunday. Kelly was off living it up with drillers while I was winning $30 from her dad.
  • I got my LOTR box in the mail last week, so now I have something to put my special edition box sets into!
  • In the beginning of GTA: San Andreas, your character becomes involved in gang warfare. I've been taking over territory for a few weeks now, and I only have one tiny area left. I can't get enemy gang members to spawn there because my territory surrounds it, so only my gang members spawn.
  • The Onion AV club is starting to do video game reviews, but guess who they got to do it. Wil Wheaton! That's right, the punk ass kid from Star Trek: The Next Generation!
  • Do you think you're a loser? You'll feel better once you check out these people!

No comments: