Monday, August 02, 2004


Stupid ASU denied my request for an emergency check, even though they owe me money for two months stipend now. A check will be available Thursday morning for me to pick up. Now I have to go to my bank and see if everything is hunky dory over there. They gave me credit to cover my two bounced checks last month, but they were small and the rent check is almost $800. I should have somewhere between $250 and $50 in my checking account, depending on if they automatically repaid the credit line or not, so I want to check on that as well.

You know, the month of July really sucked hard for me. First my synchrotron proposal gets rejected. Then ASU doesn't pay me. Then Kelly and I almost break up a handful of times. I really hope August is better, but it's not making a good start of it.

No comments: