Wednesday, August 04, 2004


Good news on the financial front. My credit union gave me a line of credit up to $2500 or something like that. That will cover me until I get my check from ASU tomorrow. Whew!

Yesterday I didn't go to ASU. I haven't been going on Tuesdays. Instead, I stayed home and made CDs. I finally finished my "Best of C:\" collection, which is an anthology of my favorite mp3s that I've downloaded over the years. I also made a CD of my favorite Chris Cornell/Soundgarden/Temple of the Dog songs for Kelly. She made me a Tori Amos CD a long time ago, and I hadn't returned the favor yet.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

sounds like a good cd :c) yay for credit union saving the day! i hope asu pulls its stuff together soon :cP i'm having trouble getting a check, too.. its such a pain. good luck! :c)