Monday, August 16, 2004


I feel horrible today. For the past week, Kelly and I have been trying to change our relationship. We downgraded ourselves to just dating (as opposed to boyfriend/girlfriend) to relieve the pressure of thinking about the future. It wasn't really working, and last night we almost broke up. For good. After she had removed all of her stuff from my place and I had taken all of my stuff from her place, we talked about what was about to happen, and reconsidered. I can't go on the rest of my life without Kelly, but I can't go on the way we've been going on. We have to change our relationship, and I think we've gotten on the right path. But it doesn't feel good. Now that all of Kelly's stuff is gone, it really feels like she's not my girlfriend anymore. I feel empty. But I love her so much.

No comments: