Friday, August 30, 2002


Whew! What a first week. For all you who have been living in karst topography or are high on Kava, this was the first week of classes at ASU, and thank goodness it's over. I'm exhausted...from getting up an hour earlier than usual...from working out every day of the week...from running around in the blinding heat looking for my texbooks and other class materials...from worrying about that clicking sound my car makes in reverse...from not making sweet love to Kelly every day (or every other day). Hey, it's my 'blog, so I can talk about whatever I want, thank you very much you uptight NU freaks. Sorry, that was a little harsh. They ARE really nice people; they just don't know me right now.

But I'm tired, and it's only 2PM, or as they say in France, ... just kidding, we won't learn how to tell time until next week. All I can do is count the number of peons with cell phones. un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, ... too many to count. I think there are more cell phones at ASU than there are stars in the universe! Thank goodness for a three-day weekend, so I can spend time with my girlfriend.

No comments: