Monday, February 05, 2007


Most horror movies don't scare me that much. They may make me jump out of my seat a few times, but I don't get a deep-seated fear or anything. The last movie that really scared me was Signs, and a lot of that was how well-made the movie was. This weekend Kelly and I rented The Descent, which really freaked both of us out. The monsters don't even show up until halfway through the movie, but when they did, Kelly actually screamed out loud. I would definitely recommend the movie to horror fans, but it does get a bit cliche in the second half of the movie.

I bought a new CD last week from a new band, Ratatat. It's just two guys with electric guitars and a drum machine (no vocals), and it sounds just as cool as you think. You can hear some of their songs on their myspace page.

No comments: