Sunday, February 26, 2006


I've been quite busy today. Not only am I collecting data at the synchrotron, but I took a participated in a national survey on the suicidal tendencies of graduate students (I'm not, by the way), and I wrote a review of an NSF proposal that was sent to me (that was a lot of work, actually). I gave the guy a good review, with a few noted exceptions, but I thought the proposal was very important and definitely something that should be funded. I know the guy who wrote the proposal (everybody knows everybody else in this "business") and he would do a good job of it. Anyways, I think I'm gonna take it easier for the rest of the day.

The x-ray beam is going to be shut down for an hour or so at 7, so it'll probably be a long night tonight.

1 comment:

NPH said...

Good luck! Love you, Brad!