Friday, November 18, 2005


So I got a haircut Monday morning at the usual place, Dolce. They have grown a lot over the past couple years, expanding their spa. Now they want to open an upscale barbershop so guys don't have to feel uncomfortable going to a "salon". So they need some male hair models to put up on the walls, and since I have longer hair (unlike most guys) they asked if I was interested. I said sure and filled out a "model sheet", but I was sure they wouldn't use me 'cause I'm not very photogenic. But they called me yesterday, and I chickened out and said I couldn't do it. I mean, who wants to look at a big picture of me staring down at them in the waiting room. "Hey, look at me. You can get a doofus haircut like me." No thanks. But it's nice to be asked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ur dur!"