Monday, November 28, 2005


It is so frickin' cold right now!

I hope everybody's Thanksgiving went well, because mine was pretty fun. My dad came over to Kelly's parent's house for a catered meal. Kelly's cousin is in town too. Kelly made some awesome garlic mashed potatoes. In case you think I was just laying around, I was busy cleaning the house while she was cooking. So, Thursday we ate. Friday we climbed Camelback. Saturday we went to the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum. Sunday was mostly shopping. Meanwhile, Kelly and I have been watching the first season of Six Feet Under on DVD. I started watching the show during season 3, so it's funny to see where the characters first came from.

In other news, my eBay auctions ended last night. Surprisingly, the Home Alone game sold for the highest price (take that, Beth!). It was a relatively painless experience, but both eBay and PayPal skim off a portion of the profits.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I was just imagining you as a big Home Alone fan when you were younger (and maybe now)-- running around screaming with your hands on your cheeks. It is funny b/c I think it is true.