Thursday, June 16, 2005


As many of you already know, I had a bad/humorous fall during Field Camp. Well, my scrapes and bruises are healing nicely, but I still have that strange pain in my chest. So I went to the ASU Student Health Center to check it out. Fortunately, the x-rays were clear. My ribs are all healthy and strong, so it must be muscle pain, which makes the most sense to me. I also had them take some blood to check for the prothrombin 20210 mutation that my dad has. My late uncle died on the operating table because of it, so it's about time I got checked for it. My brother got checked and he doesn't have it, so hopefully I don't either. I go back to see the doctor for my results in a week.

1 comment:

NPH said...

That link was really informative. I wonder if this is what Rochelle has. She is taking blood thinning meds for a blood clot that was found in her arm over a year ago. She also had to have blood drawn and analyzed routinely when I first started at CCA.