Wednesday, March 09, 2005


I'm stressing out over my talk at LPSC. It's this Tuesday, and I gave a shitty practice version yesterday. Today I just took the day off to chill and get a haircut. Things are so busy with LPSC coming up, plus I have to go visit Kelly in Ajo on Friday.

Kelly is in Ajo because a guy in the Tucson office decided to leave that assignment, so Kelly had to step in. Now this guy is leaving Clear Creek, and Kelly is the top choice for his replacement. If she accepts the position, she would move down to Tucson. On the one hand, this job would be great for her career because it's a step up in the company, but on the other hand it is a step back for our relationship, and it would be a hit on both our finances. For me, I'd have one less roommate to share the bills, and I'd probably have to give up my DVR and digital cable. For Kelly, she's still trying to pay off credit card bills, and she just got rid of a lot of furniture and stuff to move in with me. For selfish reasons, I want her to stay in Phoenix, but the decision is ultimately up to her.

No comments: