Friday, September 10, 2004


Through neglect or on purpose, Kelly's brother and dad let Ed chew up Kelly's favorite cap. It hurts me too, because Kelly wore that hat alot when we were falling in love. She's wearing that hat in the first picture I took of her.

When I was a kid, I would do things for fun or to be funny that would end up wrecking something. When somebody else got upset or angry over it, I would realize that the piece of crap that I ruined had sentimental value for someone else. This taught me (over many years) to only be reckless with my own things. If I ever saw the dog chewing something that I knew wasn't his toy, I would take it away from him. Only assholes don't think about how other people feel about their belongings.

Kelly often says I'm an asshole for being careless or doing something stupid. I always tell her that's not being an asshole. If I did something that I knew would make her upset, then I'd be an asshole. That's what Jace and Dean did with Kelly's hat.

No comments: