Monday, September 27, 2004


So Kelly and I went to the dollar store tonight. It's called "Everything's a Dollar". There are signs everywhere in the store saying "Really, everything's a dollar!". So anyway, there was this big fat white guy behind me in line at the register. He was standing right behind me, and he was chewing gum with his mouth open. I could even smell the flavor of the gum (mint). He was buying a mop, which he would stick right next to me. This guy was really annoying, and I had to try hard not to turn and say something rude to him. But here's the kicker. When I finished checking out, the dumbass immediately put his mop on the counter and asked, "How much is this?"...IT'S A FUCKING DOLLAR, DUMBASS!!! That's why they call it a dollar store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you expect when you can only shop at a dollor store..