Monday, August 04, 2003


I was going to do TEM this morning, but I couldn't logon to the microscope. Even though I've gotten a new code, it hasn't been put in the access computer yet, so I can't use any of the TEMs. On top of that, all the TEM staff are out of town this week for a conference. I don't know if the guy who's here can even access the access computer! I sent him an email, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I may just have to wait until next week to get anything done.

The only good that can come out of this is if this guy can enter my new code into the computer. Since all the staff is out of town, almost nobody has signed up for time on the microscopes. That means if I am able to, I can get on the TEM whenever I want. Plus, I can save money by only being charged for the time I use instead of a whole block of time (which happens when you sign up).

No comments: