Wednesday, January 29, 2003


Boring, boring day. I have to sit by the PIPS for hours on end and watch my sample ion mill. And you thought watching paint dry was boring. I also feel a little bad because I don't want to go to Tucson with Kelly and everybody this weekend. I know Kelly really wants me to go, but I just don't feel like I should. I feel like I should minimize the time I spend out of town because I have conferences coming up. I feel like I should not spend money so I can pay off credit cards from Christmas shopping. Besides, I'm going to have to spend money for the conferences coming up. I know Kelly will have so much fun with Tracy and Beth and whoever else goes, and I'll probably feel a little uncomfortable around all those girls. Kelly, Tracy, and Beth can get a little crazy when their all together. I just feel like I should butt out and let them have a good time. I hope I can make her understand.

No comments: