Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Best of 2010!


It's that time of year again! I've put together a mix of some of my favorite songs from 2010. Instead of typing out the entire playlist like in previous years, this time I've made a playlist on Rdio, the new streaming music service I have been using for the past couple of months.

As always, send me an email if you want a hard copy of the mix.



You can listen to it on Rdio here.

Songs missing from the playlist (because they aren't available on Rdio):
The Radio Dept. - Domestic Scene
Ernest Gonzales - Dancing in the Snow
Yellow Ostrich - WHALE
Fences - From Roses
Ruth Moody - Cold Outside
Emeralds - Candy Shoppe
Pacific! - Narcissus (Alan Braxe remix)
Noddy - By Hook or By Crook
HEALTH - In Heat (Javelin remix)
Mount Kimbie - Before I Move Off
Gonjasufi - Candylane (Bibio remix)

No comments: