Monday, August 04, 2008


Aimee Mann


Wow, it has been a while since I blogged something. I guess I've been preoccupied with other things. Anyway, Kirsten and I went to see Aimee Mann perform at the 930 Club Saturday night. Now if you've been paying attention, you might be wondering to yourself, "Well Brad, didn't you just go to an Aimee Mann concert?" And you would be correct, but that was in a festival setting, and this was a headliner concert. Kirsten kept telling me not to expect very much but it was a much different experience. She played a lot of the same songs, mostly from her new album, but there were several additional songs (and some missing songs too! She didn't play the Elton John cover or "You're With Stupid Now") that I didn't get to hear live in Vancouver.

Meanwhile, since everybody in my group is at the M&M meeting in Albuquerque, I'm in charge of the TEM this week. This means that if something goes wrong or is somebody has a problem or complaint, I'm the point of contact. Fortunately, nobody is signed up this week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You must be whooped if you keep going to Aimee Mann concerts.