Monday, November 26, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving

Kelly's parents came to town for Thanksgiving this year. They really had a lot of fun with Gunner. Kelly made Tofurky with all the trimmings, and awesome vegan meatloaf, some vegetables from the local farmer's market, and vegan blueberry cobbler. It all tasted so good it makes you wonder about all those people who complain about how you're missing out if you don't eat meat.

On Friday we all went to the zoo. The sloth bear was out pacing around

On Saturday we met up with some of Kelly's family that lives in southern Virginia. There is a huge natural bridge near the halfway point, so we met there. It really is pretty big.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

! that is where I was hoping you guys would go when I heard you were moving to VA - I love natural bridge. Kelly's parents look SO happy, looks like a great time! I'm glad you guys could all be together for Thanksgiving :c) -Tracy

P.S. I think I am a sloth-bear