Thursday, July 29, 2004


I was really pissed off at ASU last night, particularly the part of ASU that is in chart of grant disbursements. I found out that the guy in charge of that stuff has been on vacation for the past three weeks, and his replacement just went on vacation. So this week the replacement's replacement gets to figure out what to do. Of course, each replacement knows less and less about what to do, which makes my confidence that this situation will be resolved before I have to pay next month's rent less and less.

Not only am I pissed at ASU for causing me physical and mental stress FOR THEIR INCOMPETENCE, but now all that worrying is straining my relationship with Kelly. I can't devote all my attentions toward her like I used to. Every moment I'm not preoccupied with something, I'm thinking about how this grant situation will be resolved, or if it isn't resolved in time, what I can do to not get totally fucked. I wish I could sue ASU for this nonsense.

No comments: