Thursday, February 12, 2004


You know, I try my best to comply with the rules of Kelly's parents' nazi-ass homeowners association. Even though I think it's stupid, I still park my car by the pool when I'm staying overnight, so as not to break the no-parking-on-the-street-between-2AM-and-4AM rule. So you can imagine how pissed I was (and still am) when I see a "TOW" sign on my car this morning. That means somebody had to put a sign on my car between 10:30 PM last night (when I parked it by the pool) and 8:30 AM this morning. What the fuck?!? The car next to me was marked for towing as well.

There is no fucking reason for towing my car! I park by the pool overnight like they want me to. The only thing I can think of is if they are doing construction there. But if that is the case, there should be signs posted and a memo should be sent to all the homes, so nobody gets accidentally towed like I almost did. Fuck you HOA!

No comments: