Monday, July 28, 2003


My garage got broken into this weekend. All my dad's powertools are gone, as well as three internal frame backpacks to carry them. All I lost was my toolbox, which was about $200 total worth of stuff. The total loss is around $2000. As soon as the insurance check gets here, I should be able to replace everything I need, since I had a whole set of standard sockets that didn't even fit my car. That socket set and an imaginary $60 torque wrench should be enough to offset any deductible that gets taken out of my $200. Maybe I can even get some new tools that I didn't have before, like a real torque wrench.

I also want to mention that Kelly was wonderfully supportive through all this. I really appreciate her efforts to make my day easier for me. I love her so much.

No comments: