Thursday, May 01, 2003


First off: Happy Anniversary Kelly!

Guess what, I'm going to be the field camp TA this summer. We had a meeting today to discuss the schedule and some of the basic changes we're going to make. I'm getting excited.

I'm not excited about my favorite show ending. The past three days I have been glued to the TV to watch Manor House on PBS. But it's only six hours long, and it's over now. I thought it was a really interesting show, and some people really showed their true colors when they were in their Edwardian roles. Sir John got really full of himself, and some scullery maids found out just how spoiled they really were. But the person I really hate the most was that tutor. He was such a backstabber, and he couldn't even look somebody in the eye when he talked to them.

No comments: