Wednesday, February 26, 2003


Remember the days of free previews of movies? I've seen Mission to Mars, High Fidelity, Ghost World, and Amelie for free. Well yesterday I also had a free pass to see the Core. In it, the core of the earth apparently stops spinning, with disastrous consequences. The solution? Why set off a nuclear device in the core, of course! So a small crew of patriotic geologists pilot a submersible of some sort to the core. I can't even begin to tell you what's wrong with this movie. It seems to be as fun and rediculous as Mission to Mars.

However, the bad news is that I didn't get to see the movie. I had a TEM session until six, and the movies started at seven. I tried to make it on time, but it was raining real hard and I got soaked. I just wanted to go home and change, so that's what I did. I hate to see free movie passes go to waste, but there's nothing I could do. At least I got some homework done.

No comments: