Wednesday, October 09, 2002


Uh oh. I just did something bad. I just bought a laptop.

It's a refurbished gateway. It's actually a pretty decent computer--1.2 GHz, 20G hard drive, CDRW, Ethernet + Modem, with a free carry case. And for all that it was only $900. So, in all actuality, I got a smoking deal. I just feel bad for spending all that money. It actually took me about an hour to go through all the check-out procedures because I had to keep proving to myself it was worth it. I spend 20 minutes alone with my mouse over the submit button before I pressed it. You know, $900 is a lot of money. I can afford it, but I just feel a little weird for spending that much. At least it's something I'll use alot (I'm always asking to borrow Kelly's computer to use Excell).

Kelly's probably wondering where I am. It's almost 8:00 PM. Maybe she's still at work. I wish I had my cell phone with me, but I left it in my office. I'm going to go down there now.

No comments: